In accordance with Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 193 of 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), Assisi Jewels hereby informs the Customer that all data supplied by the Customer during registration with the website is processed for the purposes of supplying the services proposed by the website, the sale of the Products and the enabling of a computer-based service.
Failure to provide the data required shall make it impossible to provide the above services.
Assisi Jewels undertakes to collect personal data in accordance with current personal data protection legislation.
Assisi Jewels specifies that, while the use of personal data is necessary to execute the required services, Users are assured that the use of such data will not be used for profiling research, but solely to facilitate site management and the execution of orders.
Personal data, voluntarily provided by the User, will not be communicated nor sold to a third party.
The use of personal data by Assisi Jewels inside this website will be executed with paper and electronic supports, according to the safety laws in force, for purposes which will be specified each time.
Assisi Jewels informs its Users that they are protected by Article 7 of the Italian Law n. 196/2003. Users can reserve the right to request the following information from Assisi Jewels:
- the confirmation of the existence of personal data relative to the User
- the clear communication of the data together with their source
- the motives and the finality of their useThe request for the above information can be renewed with an interval of ninety days, except for the existence of justified motivations; the cancellation, the modification in anonymous format of all of the data in case of violation of laws, together with the data which is not used for the aims for which they were collected. Rights to access personal data and other rights The Customer shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, regardless of whether or not it has been recorded, and to communication of such data in intelligible form.
The Customer shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning the Data Controller, Data Processors and the representative designated in accordance with subsection 2 of Art. 5 of the Personal Data Protection Code;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State's territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
The Customer shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of the data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The data is treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to Assisi Jewels, such as storage, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular:
a) to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc.. for administrative management of the relationship you have established with our company;
b) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, after sales and verification of approval of the products of your interest;
c) undertaking market and statistical research, marketing and referrals for products covered by the activity of Assisi Jewels.
d) for the communication of business information on future business initiatives, announce new products, services and offers, both by Assisi Jewels and by its affiliates and /or subsidiaries, business partners and outsourcers, by sending e-mails or phone messages.
Sending e-mail or SMS messages advertising will not result in any case the transfer of personal data to third parties.
This service does not provide a monitoring of the sites you visit nor control over the messages you read, unless your consent;
e) to run games with prizes, promotional initiatives in general, interest and benefit of the customer.
www.assisijewels.com e tutto il suo contenuto è proprietà di Assisi Jewels.
Ciò include documentazione, immagini, caratteri, design, musica, software, codici e format scripts.
Il materiale contenuto nel sito web è protetto da copyright.
Qualsiasi riproduzione, alterazione, trasmissione, pubblicazione o ridistribuzione a terzi, per scopi commerciali, è severamente vietata se priva di espresso consenso scritto fornito da Assisi Jewels.
Assisi Jewels vieta l’utilizzo del contenuto o dei marchi presenti nel sito per ogni altro scopo e fine diversi da quelli sopra citati.
Le immagini contenute sul sito www.assisijewels.com sono di proprietà di Assisi Jewels.
Ogni utilizzo di tali immagini, non autorizzato da un consenso scritto da parte di Assisi Jewels, sarà perseguito a norma di legge.